11 Nisan 2011 Pazartesi

Britney Spears Talks Marriage With Jason Trawick

The third time might just be the charm for Britney Spears. In a recent interview, Spears gushes about current boyfriend Jason Trawick.

"We have such a great time together," Spears tells Us Magazine. "He makes me laugh, and we are so comfortable being ourselves."

If I'm remembering Chaotic correctly, all it takes to make Britney laugh are body parts that resemble other body parts. So I'm guessing the proposal will go something like:

TRAWICK: Hey, check out my chin. It looks like an elbow!

BRITNEY: HAHAHAHAHA, stop, I can't breathe! HAHAHAHA! Marry me.

As far as a wedding goes, Spears says, "Maybe. Never say never!"

A family insider confirmed to Us that the two will probably be walking down the aisle.

"[Trawick] was one of the only people who stuck by her through everything. [Marriage] is what they talk about and the direction they're going in."

I imagine being married to Britney Spears would be the most exhausting thing. For one, you've gotta constantly...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder